The present Protection of Personal Data Policy, hereinafter "Policy" is intended to inform you about the following points:
1 - The commitments adopted by CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, SA, on the Protection of Personal Data, under the terms and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and to the free movement of such data. These commitments are adopted on the basis of the General Regulation on Data Protection, hereinafter "GDPR";
2 - About the way in which CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., treats its Personal Data, in particular Personal Data obtained in digital form, namely through websites, social networks, applications or any other platforms.
«Personal Data» means any information related to the Data Owner and that allows him to be identified.
«Data Holder» means any identified or identifiable natural person to whom the Personal Data is associated. The natural person may be directly or indirectly identifiable or identified, including by name, civil or tax identification number, location data, online identifiers (such as IP addresses and logs). Identification can also be made through factors of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. The user of the website, applications and digital platforms is considered as Data Holder in relation to CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A.
«Controller» - internal entity of CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A.,. which defines the objectives and means of the Treatment of Personal Data.
«Subcontractor» - an entity external to CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., which treats Personal Data on behalf of that Subcontractor.
«Treatment» means any operation carried out in the Personal Data by automatic or non-automatic means such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, dissemination by transmission, dissemination or, alternatively, availability, harmonization or association, restriction, elimination or destruction. Any other operation contemplated under the terms of the GDPR is also considered to be the Treatment of Personal Data.
WHAT ARE THE COMMITMENTS ASSUMED BY CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., WITH RESPECT TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA?
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, SA, guarantees the complete protection of the Personal Data in accordance with the rules set forth in the GDPR, with respect to all the procedures and obligations therein, especially with regard to the processing of Personal Data of users of websites, applications and digital platforms (eg visitors, customers, prospects, etc.).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
A person responsible for the protection of personal data was implemented internally, which is responsible for ensuring compliance and adaptation to GDPR standards.
The Responsible for the Protection of Personal Data, under the terms of the GDPR and the internal policies adopted by CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, SA, is responsible for informing and advising on the requirements and applicable, as well as for monitoring compliance of said requirements and the form of Ceetrus, cooperating and acting as preferential contact with the competent Supervisory Authorities.
CONFORMITY PROGRAM FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., has developed and implemented tools and procedures in order to guarantee the effective protection of Personal Data.
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, SA, has adopted and implemented various internal policies and procedures aimed at raising the awareness of its employees, suppliers and partners on the protection of Personal Data, giving them training and operational guidance on compliance with the GDPR, compliance with these procedures.
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., has internally implemented a specific training program with the objective of raising awareness and training all its employees on these matters.
PRINCIPLES OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Treatment of Personal Data
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., undertakes to process its Personal Data in accordance with the following principles:
- Your Personal Data is processed legally, impartially and transparently, thus ensuring the principles of legality, impartiality and transparency;
- Your Personal Data is collected and processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, not being processed in a divergent manner and incompatible with the purposes for which it was collected, thus ensuring the purpose limitation principle;
- Your Personal Information is collected and maintained appropriate, relevant and limited to what is strictly necessary, taking into account the objectives for which it is processed, thus respecting the principle of data minimization.
- Your Personal Data must be true and, whenever necessary or understood, must be rectified and updated, thus respecting the principle of rigor.
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, SA, has defined technical and procedural measures for the effective implementation of the principles of protection of Personal Data, in order to comply with the RGPD, thus protecting the rights, freedoms and guarantees of the Personal Data Holders, from of the beginning of its collection and consequent treatment.
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., has determined the imposition of the same level of protection of Personal Data to all Subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, partners, etc.) by including specific clauses for this purpose in the contracts.
HOW DO CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., GET YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Through the collection carried out in the commercial establishments that it exploits and through its websites, applications and digital platforms in which the user makes available and consents to the respective collection.
Thus, it is possible for CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., to collect your Personal Data through the following means:
- In the commercial establishments you operate;
- When you create a registration / account on one of your digital websites, applications or platforms;
- When you browse CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., websites, applications or digital platforms (ie, technical information, such as IP addresses or logs, collected through cookies or similar technologies when authorized);
- When you contact the Information Desk to register for events, campaigns or obtain any contact information and thus consents to the preservation of your personal data;
- When you register online;
- When you subscribe to the newsletter provided by Ceetrus;
- When you participate in a contest, marketing program, test or survey;
- When you enter comments or images in the pages of social networks owned by CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A .;
- When, in any other way, it sends us personal information and consents to its storage and treatment;
WHY DO CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., NEED TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., collects your Personal Data for the following purposes:
Customer Relationship Management
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., collects the Personal Data regarding business relations with customers and possible clients, and in particular:
- To allow you to navigate CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A.'s websites, applications and digital platforms, using your personal online account;
- To obtain your opinion on the services and / or events, in particular through surveys and tests;
- To allow you to participate in contests, questionnaires or other marketing programs;
- To establish statistical analyzes, financial and commercial studies and for the purposes of online traffic management (eg to obtain the levels of use of the website, applications and digital platforms of Ceetrus, as well as the relevance of the services provided as a means of improve their capacity to use);
- For the sending of information or promotional communication and publicity of CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, SA, and / or other companies, in particular on campaigns and events that may interest the client, provided (subject to prior authorization, when it is necessary and respecting their right of refusal, in accordance with the legal requirements applicable to direct marketing for commercial purposes). These notifications may be sent by email or postal mail or by mobile service (telephone call, SMS and MMS).
Your Personal Data will be treated in such a way as to prevent third party fraud situations from occurring.
The information considered mandatory is marked with an asterisk in the online forms available by CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The processing operations carried out in relation to the Customer's Personal Data by Ceetrus are based on:
- In its legitimate interest in sales, protection of its activities, products and services, as well as better identifying the preferences of its customers as a way of personalizing offers and highlighting articles, products and / or services that best match their needs;
- When the Treatment is required by the legislation in force;
- When explicit consent is acquired.
HOW LONG DOES CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., maintains its Personal Data in accordance with the periods of retention imposed by the legislation and regulations in force, namely taking into account its activities.
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., may store your Personal Data during the following periods:
• When you contact us to request information, we will store your personal data for as long as necessary to process and effect your request;
• We store your personal information used for direct marketing until you cancel the authorization or request us to dispose of it in accordance with applicable law. In this case, CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., will only preserve the information necessary to guarantee its right of opposition in accordance with the regulations and legal regulations.
The cookies used by CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., are stored until you remove them from your browser.
WHO ARE THE RECEIVERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The employees of CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., responsible for the management of Customer Support, Marketing Management and Information Technologies can only access their Personal Data by strict necessity.
What are cookies?
Sites may only read and write cookies held by them.
• For technical reasons (identifying sessions, maintaining settings or shopping carts, etc.) to, for example, adapt the presentation of the website, application or digital platform to your device;
• For statistical analysis and effects of online traffic management, for example, to improve the usability of a website, application and digital platform and the relevance of our services;
• To redefine your audience and provide you with marketing content on other websites;
• For geolocation purposes by using specific functions, such as store address recommendations and products available at the nearest point of sale.
If authorized in your cookie settings (see the cookie settings section below), third parties (advertising agencies, internet analytics companies, etc.) will set up / read cookies when browsing our website, applications and digital platforms.
The use of these cookies is governed by the privacy policies.
These cookies are used by these companies during the life of cookies to determine and distribute relevant advertising content reflecting their main interests based on their knowledge of their browsing habits on our website, applications and digital platforms.
To allow you to share content or comments about our products and / or services, our website, applications and digital platforms may include social networking components (buttons, plug-ins, etc.).
These components are used by social networks to track your browsing habits and will only work if your browser is connected to the social network in question (but you do not have to use the 'share' button, for example).
The social networks you use determine the terms governing your use of the information they obtain, and CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A. does not have any control over the use of this information. We recommend that you review their privacy policies, which will specify how they use this data and what you can do to increase account confidentiality.
You can choose the level of confidentiality of your device when deciding who can use it (people authorized to access the device) and change its settings (in particular, the cookie settings).
You can change your cookie settings at any time by finding several options as described below.
You can manage cookies through various options in your browser settings, to allow or block cookies, in general or for specific actions, at any time. Cookies are managed differently in each browser.
Visit your browser's link to learn more:
• Cookie management in Google Chrome:
• Cookies management in Internet Explorer:
• Cookies management in Mozilla Firefox:
• Cookies management in Safari:
• Edge cookie management:
For all other devices (smartphones, tablets, smart devices), see the help menu in your browser.
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, SA, has implemented all appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security of Personal Data appropriate to the risk and, in particular, to protect Personal Data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access accidental or illegal.
The same level of protection is contractually imposed by CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., to its Subcontractors.
Any employee of CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., who, during his work, may have access to his Personal Data will keep them strictly confidential.
EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
You may at any time, in accordance with the applicable rules regarding the protection of Personal Data, exercise your rights to access, rectify, delete and transfer your Personal Data and also your rights of restriction and opposition to the Treatment of Your Data Personal.
You also have the right to object to the Treatment of your Personal Data for the purpose of marketing right and, therefore, to request to stop receiving promotional communications from CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., and / or other Ceetrus entities at any time.
When the Treatment is based on your express authorization, you have the right to revoke your authorization at any time.
To do this, they must submit the request at our counters by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org sent with acknowledgment of receipt or by registered written letter and with notice of receipt to 'Patrícia Cardoso, Finance and Legal Department - CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, SA - Travessa Teixeira Júnior, nr.1, 1300-553 Lisboa '.
The request addressed by the client will be evaluated and answered by CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A, within a maximum period of 30 days.
In order to allow us to respond to your request, you must provide us with the following identifying information: name, surname, email or address and any other information necessary to confirm your identity.
You also have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority in case of violation of the rules applicable to the protection of Personal Data, in particular the RGPD.
PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., collects personal data of children from the age of 4 years only with the authorization of their legal representative and only for the purpose of enrolling in children's activities and punctually for participation in hobbies.
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., undertakes to eliminate personal data, within a maximum period of 30 days after the termination of said activities. If information about a child has been collected by the site without the consent of the holder of the child's parental responsibility, we inform you that the legal representative of the child may exercise the rights of the child on your behalf. In this case, we ask that you contact us.
CHANGES TO OUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Personal Data Protection Policy may be changed by CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., at any time.
If CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, SA intends to adjust the Policy (eg, if CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, SA intends to use its Personal Data in a way other than that stipulated in the Policy in force at the time of data collection) , a notice of such changes will be published in a revised version of the current Policy and the revised version will take effect when it is published.
CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., will publish such changes on the Personal Data Protection Policy page, informing the client by means of a message when accessing the website, application or digital platforms.
We remind you that CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, S.A., is committed not to process your personal data in a way incompatible with the initial objectives mentioned above, except when it is in compliance with the rules in force.
QUESTIONS / CONTACT
For any questions or comments relating to our Policy or to the way CEETRUSPORTUGAL - REAL ESTATE, SA collects and uses your Personal Data and to exercise your rights in connection with your Personal Data collected, contact the Data Protection Officer. Data through the following address through following address email@example.com.